7 Ways to Enhance Your Productivity at Work Using Evernote
Here at tapviva, we are always trying to find ways to squeeze out even more productivity throughout our days. One tool we love for being more productive is Evernote. Here are seven great ways to be more productive using Evernote:
- Brainstorm during lunch, and actually keep the results.
- Have one person take notes in meetings, and sync them within departments. Let managers see the results of the meetings without needing to take the time to email or conference call.
- Snap a photo of your receipts for expense reports.
- Create, save, and share a set of snippets that you use over and over throughout the day. Think signatures, simple bits of HTML, frequently-used-but-easily-forgotten login information.
- Discuss contracts and proposals by uploading PDFs and commenting on them with your team.
- Save the results of your whiteboards so that your hard work isn’t lost when the meeting ends.
- Take a break and snap a photo of your favorite beer at lunch. OK, so this one may not help you be more productive, but everyone needs to have a little fun, right?
Take Evernote for a spin. We think you’ll love it as much as we do! Did we mention it’s free?