Take a break from your Tuesday with a local dessert food truck. Today we turn to Washington DC, here are a few we follow on Twitter and cannot wait to try when we are back east!
- PleasantPops (@pleasantpops) Mexican, fresh fruit ice pops made from local, sustainable ingredients – over 40 available flavors. Check out the PleasantPops story too!
- Curbside Cupcake (@curbsidecupcake) Great for private events and cupcake deliveries. Sign up for their email list to know when they will be in your neighborhood. Lookout for the pink truck to know when they are in the area!
- DC Pie truck (@dcpietruck) Pecan, custard, key lime, pumpkin, cherry, raspberry, blackberry, apple, peach, chocolate peanut butter pies and more, is this the only truck out there doing pies? We love this delicious idea.
- Sweet Bites truck (@sweetbitestruck) Cupcakes, bars & cookies, scones, muffins, pastries, coffee and tea. Basically, this truck has something for every type of sweet tooth. We want a Buttery Sugar Cookie.
- Cupcake Buggy (@cupcakebuggy) Try creative flavors like Peanut Butter N Jelly and Strawberry Lemonade, plus lots of gluten-free and vegan options (very appreciated!).
- Sweet Flow Mobile (@sweetflowmobile) Salads and tart, fat-free, all-natural yogurt. Check out their awesome website.
Please let us know any we missed – and what sweets we should try from each truck!